|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 11, 2015 at 4:00 PM|
I AM BORN TO RULE
• In the past we have learnt that All blessings come from God
• Your blessings may come by direct empowerment from God
• Your blessings may come by inheritance
• Your blessings may come through personal achievement
• That means, some people are born with greatness, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust at them
• Your successes and blessings may come to you from any of these three ways
• Satan only gives temporary success in exchange for human lives and destinies
• In all of these, your destinies are secured in Christ. Your blessings are secured in Christ
• You are created to rule over all the other creations of God.
• You are created to be above every other creation and all creation is to be subject to you
• You are created to be God over every situation in your life because you are God’s representative in the earth
• You are created to rule and subdue the earth
• You are created to call those things that are not into those things that are
• You are created to rule and reign in righteousness with God
• You are created by God and given authority to rule over demons, powers and principalities Luke 10:18-19
• You are created and given power to transform destinies that were out of God’s will and restore them back into God’s will
• You are created to co-heir with Christ in the heavenly places
• You are created to create, to invent, to establish, to build, to take down, and to plant
• You are created and set over nations and kingdoms
• You are created to uproot and to through down Jeremiah 1:9
• Above all, you are created to worship God and to represent Him in the earth
• You were Born to Rule and everything else was created to submit and obey you
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
• God placed humankind as living symbols of Himself on earth to represent His reign
• Image making is tied to idolatry
• We cannot make images because God has already done so.
• We are His images, the ones God created in His likeness
• We cannot worship any other image because that put’s the image above you
• You can honor and love one another
• But You cannot worship any man because that makes him your god
• You cannot worship any other image because that makes that image your god. That is why worshipping the image of Christ or the image of any other person is idolatry before God.
• Many people believe that because the image represents Christ, it is essential for worship
• You are the only image that Christ recognizes as authentic to rule on His behalf in the earth
• You were born to rule as God’s regent
• You were born to rule as God would, with wisdom and prudence, with God’s authority and power
• To Rule means to govern, to have dominion, to subdue, to dominate, to lead, to administer, to command, to regulate, to give order, to decree, to direct and so forth
• The earth belongs to you and you have power over it
• Would you like animals to rule over you? Would you like trees, the fishes, birds, mermaids, demons, your dogs and cats to rule over you?
• Yet many people admonish them and worship them, even tattoo them on their bodies and create spiritual portals for them to be afflicted
• You were born to rule over them all
• You were born to rule over the seas,
• You were born to have dominion every living thing
• You were born to command every spirit in the name of Jesus Christ to obey you
• You were born to give orders to the sun, moon and stars to obey you (Job 38:12)
New King James Version: Job 38:12-13 12 “Have you commanded the morning since your days began, And caused the dawn (sunrise, first light) to know its place, 13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?
The Amplified Bible Puts it this way: Job 38:12-13 “ Have you commanded the morning since your days began and caused the dawn(sunrise, first light) to know its place, 13 So that (light) may get hold of the corners of the earth and shake the wickedness (of night) out of it?
God’s Word Translation Bible Puts it this way: Job 38:12-13, “Have you ever given orders to the morning or assigned a place for the dawn 13 so that it could grab the earth by its edges and shake the wicked people out of it?
• You were born to speak to the winds to obey your voice
• You have authority and power to speak to storms and a hurricanes to cease
• Because you have the likeness of God.
• Because God made you God over them all
Joshua 10 from verse 1
• Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem, summoned four other kings of the Amorites to make war against Gibeon, because Gibeon had formed a peace alliance with Israel
• And the King of Gibeon sent a message across to Joshua to come and help them
8 And the LORD said to Joshua, “Do not fear them, for I have delivered them into your hand; not a man of them shall stand before you.”
• Joshua took his men of war and went to Gibeon that night, travelling over a distance of about 20 miles
• The Lord defeated the five Kings of the Amorites and their armies for Israel.
• The Lord killed more people than Joshua and his men did because He released hail stones to fall on them
• God’s favor and promises were upon Joshua
Joshua1:5 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you
12 Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel:
“Sun, stand still over Gibeon; And Moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still, And the moon stopped, Till the people had revenge, Upon their enemies.
Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. 14 And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the LORD heeded the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.
15 Then Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to the camp at Gilgal.
13 And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Standstill, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 14 The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” 15 And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. 16 But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. And the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. 17 And I indeed will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them. So I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, his chariots, and his horsemen. 18 Then the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gained honor for Myself over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided. 22 So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 23 And the Egyptians pursued and went after them into the midst of the sea, all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
• You are born to Rule. Moses, was born to rule.
• To some of us, God is saying, Why do you cry out to Me? I have given you authority and power to bring your situations under control
• You are born to rule and command everything in the earth to obey your voice
• You are born to speak and see it established
• You are born to Raise up your hands and see the storms cease
• You are born to Stretch out your rods and see the seas divide
• You are born to Issue a command and the mountains moved and be planted in the seas
• God honored Moses and caused the east winds to divide the red sea and formed a dry land so Israel could walk through
• God honored Jesus Christ as He rebuked the winds and the storms obeyed Him and became still Mark 4:39
• God honored Peter and John as Peter told the lame man, silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you; in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk Acts 3:1-8
• God honored Abraham and Sarah and He gave them Isaac at old age, and thus fulfilled His oaths and His word to them
• God honored David and He gave him power to pursue the Philistines, overtake and recover all his family and goods from Philistine’s captivity 1 Samuel 30:7
• I submit to you that you were born to rule in the name of Jesus Christ
• In His name, the name of Jesus Christ, every knee shall bow, in the earth, in the heaven and under the heavens, and every tongue shall confess that He alone is Lord Philippians 2 :9-11
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your cancer to shrink and die forever
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your BP, Diabetes, Heart dz, Lung Dz, your blindness to heal permanently right now
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your arthritis, stroke, mental diseases, demonic oppressions, depressions, poverty and generational curses to die by fire
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every form of affliction against you, every law suit you are facing, every obstacle, every limitation in your life to die forever
• You are born to rule and I declare that the authority and power to rule and the ability to claim your rights from your enemies shall come upon you this morning, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.
To exercise your rights of Heavenly Citizenship and Rule here on earth
• Make Jesus Christ your ALL
• Be a friend of the Holy Spirit (Ask Him, can I be your friend)
• You must know that you are God’s image in the earth and therefore represent Him. When you speak, God speaks (President and his delegates)
• You must have faith in God to know that what you speak shall come to pass
• You must have genuine Fear of God. How do you do that? By hating SIN
• You must approach God with a humble heart, a repentance heart and an obedient heart
• God is holy, represent Him with holiness and with boldness Jer. 1:17-19
• The word of God is God. When you speak His word, know that God is speaking the same words you are speaking.
• Recognize the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ. That power will generates fire that consumes all your problems to ashes
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN
THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015