|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on May 13, 2014 at 2:25 AM|
FOR HEALING AND DELIVERANCE, TUNE IN WITH US ON THURSDAYS FROM 7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM AT WWW.THEIMSP.COM, SIGN IN AND CLICK ON I-CHURCH
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT YOU IN THIS SEASON
10 For thus says the LORD: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.
• The Lord is declaring to you that your crying times are over
• Your days of captivity in Babylon are over
• Your days of oppression, abuse, sickness, afflictions, bewitchments, poverty, suffering, pain, weeping, depression, manipulations, evil enslavement and days of harassments are over
• The times that you suffered from drug addictions, alcohol addiction, generational curses, rejection from your earthly father, earthly mother, the times you suffered rejections from your spouse, from your brothers, from your sisters, lack, neglect and conspiracies in the midst of your coworkers, amongst those you call friends, lies against you, the times you were unjustly accused are over. They have come to an end.
• My thought towards you, starting from today, is to give you peace and not to do you harm
• God has declared His unchangeable plan to give you peace at this hour, to give you favor, to show you mercy, and to remove evil from you
• God has finalized His plans to give you a great future and restore everything that your enemies stole from you
• He has finalized His plan to give you hope for your future and to make you trust in His name
• The Lord is saying, “I am giving you access to my private line 24/7 and you can call me anytime because I will be there for you.
• I shall be the one to pick up and speak to you one on one
• I will listen to all your requests and every intimate conversation we have together, I will keep in my heart and perform them all for you.
• When you look for Me I will be right there with you because of your good heart towards me
• I will search your hearts to reveal your true character
• I will be found by you because you seek me with all your heart.
• I will command restoration for you
• I will set you and your children free from your oppressors
• I will restore back all your inheritances and give you great success in this great city that you dwell in.
• You shall eat the good of this land and flourish in my peace
• I will be your Father and you shall be My sons and daughters.
• This is already done, and before you know it, it shall be there before your very eyes
Psalms 12:5 5 “For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy,
Now I will arise,” says the LORD;
“I will set him in the safety for which he yearns.”
• The days that the enemy oppressed you, abused you and got away with it are over
• Now you just have to call upon the Lord and He will arise and fight for you.
• He will cover you under the shadow of His wings
• He will put you under safety and command victory for you.
Jeremiah 33.3 3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
• Now when you are not sure of what to do, just call on the Lord
• When you are sad or depressed and there’s no one to comfort you, call on the Lord
• When you don’t know where to turn to and are afraid of losing it all, call on the Lord
• When it seems like everything is upside down and you are about to crash, just call upon the Lord
• When you cannot pay those bills and you know that many more are still coming, just call upon the Lord
• When the enemy is chasing you and refuses to let you go, just call upon the Lord
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
• The Lord says He will deliver you in the day of trouble.
• How does the day of trouble look like?
When you are sick and can’t get up from that bed and go to work
When you wake up to find your 109 gallon water heater leaking and flooding your entire garage
When you discover that the only television set in your house that was working is broken
When you receive a bad news about your health, your family, your job or whatever it is
• The Lord says, Call upon me and I will deliver you.
• This is a promise
• He wants you to have peace
• Your telephone companies may not want you to have peace, power companies may not want you to have peace, your mortgage companies, your creditors may not want you to have peace, But God wants to give you peace
• He will never send you a bill till you die
• If you ever receive a letter from God, just start going to the bank to cash that big check
• Some of you don’t want to border Him. Well, if you don’t, I will, or someone else will.
• Don’t think God is busy. He is not because BUSY means BEING UNDER SATAN’S YOKE, and you know God is never going to do that
• Call upon Him when you are going through stuff, in the day of trouble
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
5 I called on the LORD in distress;
The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
6 The LORD is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
• This is a new season for you IMSP
• The season of abundant mercy and grace
• The season of coming out of captivity
• The season of debt cancellation and supernatural transformation
• The season of your breakthrough and accomplishment
• The season of Kingdom expansion and personal growth
• The time for you to be healed from that sickness
• The time for you to be healed from that depression
• The time for you to be healed from that disease
• The time for you to rise up and declare your victory
• The time for you to tell the enemy “get thee behind me SHORTIE”
Jeremiah 8:21-22, Jeremiah said, 21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people I am hurt
I am mourning; Astonishment has taken hold of me. 22 Is there no balm in Gilead, Is there no physician there? Why then is there no recovery For the health of the daughter of my people?
• In this house, the time for grief is over. The Balm of Gilead is here
• Your personal Physician, Jesus Christ is here and He has come to heal you this moment
• You must call on Him and be consistent
• He is always waiting for you so He can fulfill His promises to you
All Copyrights Reserved
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
The Healing House Ministries