This is your corner to get up close and personal with Pastors Elijah & Ini Akpan. Subscribe to be alerted when the Pastors post new Blog items.
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM||comments (0)|
• The year 2016 has already started with great hope for many Christians in the kingdom of God
• It is the year of Favor for God’s Children. It’s the year that God directs His blessings to locate His children from wherever they were hidden by the enemy.
• It is the year that strongholds must lose their bonds and free up God’s children to locate their inheritances
• 2016 is the year of victory. Many Christians are going to dance to victory songs and celebrate their Maker because it is the year the trumpet of victory must sound
• It is the year of voluntary release of your blessings back to you by the enemies. Beware of evil traps and jealousies from friends
• Do not be afraid to step out and exercise your faith and take possession of your destiny this year. Your eyes must be focused on God to direct you in every step of the way
• Avoid unfriendly friends and ask God to expose every unfriendly friend coming into your life to deceive and steal from you.
• It is the year that you will find favor in almost everything you set your hands to do. God is positioning people to help you achieve your goals along the way this year. What you could not accomplish last year will be accomplished this year.
• God will expose hidden agenda and secrets that may come to hinder your destinies as you progress into this year. You will see and identify deceit and counterfeit as it approaches you this year.
• This is the year of seeking God as those nations who have been displaced due to wars and natural disasters will turn to God this year than ever before. Expect to see massive addition to the Kingdom of God this year
• You will experience promotion and financial increase this year. You will harvest the fruits from the previous years in 2016
• You will experience great revival this year in every part of the world. God is also bringing revival to families as many of our family members will receive Christ and begin to walk in Holiness before God
• The world’s economy shall continue to be on the rise but God is redirecting great financial harvest to His church so the church can expand
• God is going to add many millionaires to the church all over the world so they can fund the Kingdom for this expansion
• 2016 is the year of unity. The lost ones and those who had departed from you will make their way back into your lives. Beware of deception so you are not taken off guard.
• It is time to celebrate the goodness of the Lord because you are going to flourish in the Lord’s mercy this year. He is not going to spare anyone who tries to cause you harm and you shall be witnesses to this. Refrain yourselves from engaging in conflicts with God’s people so you are not a victim yourself.
• The Lord’s mercy is going to open doors for great intimacy with Him this year. If you find yourself praying more and in the word more due to great desire to seek Him, know that you are a favored candidate for intimacy and blessings. God’s favor will help you to lead many to the Lord.
• Expect great harvest this year
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN
THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
All Rights Reserved 2016
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 12, 2015 at 3:45 AM||comments (0)|
IN HIS PRESENCE
• In a Kingdom, there is always a King who rules and his voice is the Law
• It is always an honor if you are invited by the King to the palace to dine with him
• In this case, you cannot go before the King without a gift, because the King is going to make sure you don’t leave his palace without a gift
• The King has the ability to give you whatever he desires because he is the King.
• You cannot just give the King whatever you desire but the best
• As you come before the King, you have to be ushered into his presence to see the king.
• And because you are his guest, the King’s attendants must be extraordinarily nice to you and honor you because the King himself has honored you to invite you to dine with him
• In the king’s presence, you are guaranteed protection and safety
• In his presence, you are guaranteed satisfaction from all his delicacies
• In his presence, you are guaranteed joy and happiness
• In his presence you are guaranteed abundant provisions
• In his presence you are guaranteed favor
• In his presence, you will feel royal and receive royal care
• In his presence, you will find peace
All these and many more are the attributes you will receive by being in the presence of the Almighty God.
Psalms 16: 8 I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope. 10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. 11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalms 16:-5:7 5 O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot. 6 The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance. 7 I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
• Who was this man called David?
• He was a spiritual Levite whom God became his spiritual inheritance
• A spiritual Levite is one bonded to God by relationship and worship, and not by position
• He is a lover of God, a friend of God, who will rather spend his time with God than be somewhere else
Deuteronomy 10:8 8At that time the LORD separated the tribe of Levi to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister to Him and to bless in His name, to this day. 9 Therefore Levi has no portion nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, just as the LORD your God promised him.)
Psalms 16:5 5 O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot.
• David was a servant of the Lord from the Tribe of Judah
• He was not a Levi, but spent more time in the presence of the Lord as though he was a Levi
• When he claimed God to be his inheritance, God truly honored that and granted Him access to the Levitical things
• In 1st Sam. 21.6 He went into the temple and received the Holy bread, the show bread from Abimeleck the Priest and ate with his men and was not struck down by God
Matthew 12:3-4 3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests?
• He was God’s worshipper, who worshipped God and feared His presence
• He was a true servant of the Lord, who loved God with every atom in his body
• He loved His presence more than life
Psalms 116:16-19 16 O LORD, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds (all my afflictions, fears, sorrows, persecutions, healed all my wounds, brought joy to my heart, smitten my enemies), . 17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving, And will call upon the name of the LORD. 18 I will pay my vows to the LORD Now in the presence of all His people, 19 In the courts of the LORD’s house, In the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD!
• Just like David, I want you to know that in the presence of the Lord
• You will find intimacy
• In His presence, you shall obtain God’s mercies
• In His presence, you will find peace
• In His presence, you will find safety
• In His presence, you will find Satisfaction
• In His presence, you will find Fulfillment
• In His presence, you will have victory
• In His presence, you will receive your healing
• In His presence, you will find no pain or sorrow
• In His presence, you shall be first and not last
• In His presence, you shall be above only and not beneath
• In His presence, you shall be the head and not the tail
• In His presence, you shall be number One
• In His presence, just like David, the Lord shall become your inheritance
• In His presence, He shall become One with you and you shall become one with Him
• In His presence, you shall Coheir with Christ
• In His presence, you shall inherit His wealth and riches
• In His presence, you shall find prosperity
• In His presence, you shall find wisdom, knowledge and understanding
• In His presence, you shall receive rights of ownership or the Master key to the Kingdom
• In His presence, you shall lend to many and shall not borrow
• In His presence, you shall hear Him and shall see Him
• In His presence , you will find provision
• In His presence, you will become His friend and He shall become your friend
• In His presence, you will find hope and have faith to hold on to the future
• In His presence, when you will find your petitions answered
• In His presence, you shall find holiness because He is Holy
• In His presence you shall find your purpose and destiny
• In His presence, you shall make no error or make mistakes
• In His presence, you shall know your purpose and find your destiny
• In His presence, you will know His secrets
• In His presence, you will have no rejection
• In His presence, you will be accepted as you are
• In His presence, You will find no lack because there is no lack
• In His presence, you will have power and authority
• In His presence, you shall be an over comer
• In His presence, your battles shall be won
• In His presence you will defeat the evil one and all your enemies
• In His presence, you will be feared by your enemies
• In His presence, you will be made perfect through Christ Jesus
• In His presence, you will be treated as a prince or princess
• In His presence, you shall become sinless , sanctified, and made perfect
• In His presence, you will have perfect worship
• In His presence, you will have guaranteed breakthrough
• In His presence, you will receive promotion
• In His presence, you shall receive warmth embrace
• In His presence, there is freedom and you shall be made free
• In His presence, your chains shall be broken
• In His presence, you shall have dominion
• In His presence, you shall receive power to rule or govern
• In His presence, there is no distance between you and Him
• In His presence, you shall become all knowing, all powerful because you are one with Him
• In His presence, you shall be one with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
• In His presence, you shall be anointed to perform miracles, signs and wonders
• In His presence, all demons shall bow and flee before you
• In His presence, you shall be bound to God’s love
• In His presence, you shall be baptized by fire
• In His presence, you shall speak with new tongues
• In His presence, you shall drink poison and it shall not hurt you
• In His presence, though you are dead, you shall become alive
Psalms 89:5-7 5 And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O LORD; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints. 6 For who in the heavens can be compared to the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened to the LORD? 7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, And to be held in reverence by all those around Him.
• Outside of His presence, you will have no joy, no peace, and no harmony
• Outside of His presence, there is misery, pain, frustration and defeat
• Yet someone says, I am having fun without Christ
• I don’t need Jesus and I don’t need church in my life. I am fine
Revelations 3:14-22 14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans[f] write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot
• You are neither in the Law nor Under Grace,
• You have no word of God or Jesus Christ in your life, yet you are not ignorant
• You love what I created and enjoy from them all, yet you despise my presence
• You claim to know so much, yet you don’t have the common sense to receive salvation and be justified
• You declare the name of God in your mouth and yet, you don’t know Him in your heart
• You say you don’t believe in Jesus Christ and yet you despise Him
• You say you don’t like Christians and yet you are employed by one and feeding from the wages God gives him or her to pay you,
• You say you don’t like Christians and yet, they are the ones being faithful and loyal to you. They are the ones building your company and making you millions and billions, and God has refused to bring you down because of His children working for you
I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—
22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”
• Return to My presence and seek My face
To be in His Presence
• Pray, pray and pray through all four watches
• Read His Word , memorize it or commit it to your heart
• Meditate God’s Words in Your Heart day and night
• Come to Church and Fellowship with other brothers and sisters
• Fast regularly…..Our monthly fast (7days) from 27th of every month
• Serve in God’s house, become a Levite
• Above all, be a Spiritual Levite
• Love the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN
THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
All Rights Reserved 2015
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 11, 2015 at 4:00 PM||comments (0)|
I AM BORN TO RULE
• In the past we have learnt that All blessings come from God
• Your blessings may come by direct empowerment from God
• Your blessings may come by inheritance
• Your blessings may come through personal achievement
• That means, some people are born with greatness, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust at them
• Your successes and blessings may come to you from any of these three ways
• Satan only gives temporary success in exchange for human lives and destinies
• In all of these, your destinies are secured in Christ. Your blessings are secured in Christ
• You are created to rule over all the other creations of God.
• You are created to be above every other creation and all creation is to be subject to you
• You are created to be God over every situation in your life because you are God’s representative in the earth
• You are created to rule and subdue the earth
• You are created to call those things that are not into those things that are
• You are created to rule and reign in righteousness with God
• You are created by God and given authority to rule over demons, powers and principalities Luke 10:18-19
• You are created and given power to transform destinies that were out of God’s will and restore them back into God’s will
• You are created to co-heir with Christ in the heavenly places
• You are created to create, to invent, to establish, to build, to take down, and to plant
• You are created and set over nations and kingdoms
• You are created to uproot and to through down Jeremiah 1:9
• Above all, you are created to worship God and to represent Him in the earth
• You were Born to Rule and everything else was created to submit and obey you
26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
• God placed humankind as living symbols of Himself on earth to represent His reign
• Image making is tied to idolatry
• We cannot make images because God has already done so.
• We are His images, the ones God created in His likeness
• We cannot worship any other image because that put’s the image above you
• You can honor and love one another
• But You cannot worship any man because that makes him your god
• You cannot worship any other image because that makes that image your god. That is why worshipping the image of Christ or the image of any other person is idolatry before God.
• Many people believe that because the image represents Christ, it is essential for worship
• You are the only image that Christ recognizes as authentic to rule on His behalf in the earth
• You were born to rule as God’s regent
• You were born to rule as God would, with wisdom and prudence, with God’s authority and power
• To Rule means to govern, to have dominion, to subdue, to dominate, to lead, to administer, to command, to regulate, to give order, to decree, to direct and so forth
• The earth belongs to you and you have power over it
• Would you like animals to rule over you? Would you like trees, the fishes, birds, mermaids, demons, your dogs and cats to rule over you?
• Yet many people admonish them and worship them, even tattoo them on their bodies and create spiritual portals for them to be afflicted
• You were born to rule over them all
• You were born to rule over the seas,
• You were born to have dominion every living thing
• You were born to command every spirit in the name of Jesus Christ to obey you
• You were born to give orders to the sun, moon and stars to obey you (Job 38:12)
New King James Version: Job 38:12-13 12 “Have you commanded the morning since your days began, And caused the dawn (sunrise, first light) to know its place, 13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, And the wicked be shaken out of it?
The Amplified Bible Puts it this way: Job 38:12-13 “ Have you commanded the morning since your days began and caused the dawn(sunrise, first light) to know its place, 13 So that (light) may get hold of the corners of the earth and shake the wickedness (of night) out of it?
God’s Word Translation Bible Puts it this way: Job 38:12-13, “Have you ever given orders to the morning or assigned a place for the dawn 13 so that it could grab the earth by its edges and shake the wicked people out of it?
• You were born to speak to the winds to obey your voice
• You have authority and power to speak to storms and a hurricanes to cease
• Because you have the likeness of God.
• Because God made you God over them all
Joshua 10 from verse 1
• Adoni-Zedek king of Jerusalem, summoned four other kings of the Amorites to make war against Gibeon, because Gibeon had formed a peace alliance with Israel
• And the King of Gibeon sent a message across to Joshua to come and help them
8 And the LORD said to Joshua, “Do not fear them, for I have delivered them into your hand; not a man of them shall stand before you.”
• Joshua took his men of war and went to Gibeon that night, travelling over a distance of about 20 miles
• The Lord defeated the five Kings of the Amorites and their armies for Israel.
• The Lord killed more people than Joshua and his men did because He released hail stones to fall on them
• God’s favor and promises were upon Joshua
Joshua1:5 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you
12 Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel:
“Sun, stand still over Gibeon; And Moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still, And the moon stopped, Till the people had revenge, Upon their enemies.
Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. 14 And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the LORD heeded the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.
15 Then Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to the camp at Gilgal.
13 And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Standstill, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 14 The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” 15 And the LORD said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. 16 But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it. And the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. 17 And I indeed will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them. So I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, his chariots, and his horsemen. 18 Then the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gained honor for Myself over Pharaoh, his chariots, and his horsemen
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided. 22 So the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 23 And the Egyptians pursued and went after them into the midst of the sea, all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
• You are born to Rule. Moses, was born to rule.
• To some of us, God is saying, Why do you cry out to Me? I have given you authority and power to bring your situations under control
• You are born to rule and command everything in the earth to obey your voice
• You are born to speak and see it established
• You are born to Raise up your hands and see the storms cease
• You are born to Stretch out your rods and see the seas divide
• You are born to Issue a command and the mountains moved and be planted in the seas
• God honored Moses and caused the east winds to divide the red sea and formed a dry land so Israel could walk through
• God honored Jesus Christ as He rebuked the winds and the storms obeyed Him and became still Mark 4:39
• God honored Peter and John as Peter told the lame man, silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you; in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk Acts 3:1-8
• God honored Abraham and Sarah and He gave them Isaac at old age, and thus fulfilled His oaths and His word to them
• God honored David and He gave him power to pursue the Philistines, overtake and recover all his family and goods from Philistine’s captivity 1 Samuel 30:7
• I submit to you that you were born to rule in the name of Jesus Christ
• In His name, the name of Jesus Christ, every knee shall bow, in the earth, in the heaven and under the heavens, and every tongue shall confess that He alone is Lord Philippians 2 :9-11
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your cancer to shrink and die forever
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your BP, Diabetes, Heart dz, Lung Dz, your blindness to heal permanently right now
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command your arthritis, stroke, mental diseases, demonic oppressions, depressions, poverty and generational curses to die by fire
• In the name of Jesus Christ, I command every form of affliction against you, every law suit you are facing, every obstacle, every limitation in your life to die forever
• You are born to rule and I declare that the authority and power to rule and the ability to claim your rights from your enemies shall come upon you this morning, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ.
To exercise your rights of Heavenly Citizenship and Rule here on earth
• Make Jesus Christ your ALL
• Be a friend of the Holy Spirit (Ask Him, can I be your friend)
• You must know that you are God’s image in the earth and therefore represent Him. When you speak, God speaks (President and his delegates)
• You must have faith in God to know that what you speak shall come to pass
• You must have genuine Fear of God. How do you do that? By hating SIN
• You must approach God with a humble heart, a repentance heart and an obedient heart
• God is holy, represent Him with holiness and with boldness Jer. 1:17-19
• The word of God is God. When you speak His word, know that God is speaking the same words you are speaking.
• Recognize the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ. That power will generates fire that consumes all your problems to ashes
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN
THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 2, 2015 at 3:30 AM||comments (0)|
FOR HEALING AND DELIVERANCE, TUNE IN WITH US ON THURSDAYS FROM 7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM AT WWW.THEIMSP.COM, SIGN IN AND CLICK ON I-CHURCH
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CHRISTIAN
• How we live our lives as Christians and what we do as Christians matter a lot to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
• We condemn Him and what He did for us by acting contrary to how He expects us to live in obedience to His word and the will of the Father
• He expects us to be Christ-like and we should passionately pursue these Christ-like attributes in our day to day lifestyles OR walk with Him
• Being a Christian is easy, but living a Christian life is another
• As Christians we have responsibilities first to God and then to each other.
• In Paul’s letter to the Church in Rome, the Holy Spirit inspired him to document these responsibilities to the Romans so they could be Christ-like in everyway
• Today in 2014, we see these responsibilities becoming still applicable to us as Christians.
• As Christians in IMSP, how are we supposed to live our lives in order to bring glory to God
• What responsibilities do we have to God and to each other as Christians?
Romans 12:9-21 (NKJV) Behave Like a Christian
1) Our Responsibilities or Duties to God Vs 11-13
11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
• Serve God with all your heart, mind and soul
• Whatever department the Lord puts you to serve in His house, serve with all your heart
• Avoid murmur or complains because whatever service you render in the Church is for God and it is sacred before Him
• Know that this is your sacrifice to Him. It is you who will receive the reward for your services to God and no one else
• You cannot leave Church and abandon your duties because someone made you mad. It is like walking away from receiving a million dollars reward because someone in the line just pushed you to get out of line.
• Get involved this year in Bible studies, prayer meetings and events organized in the church
• Give generously to the work of God.
• Exercise patience with your Pastors and leaders in the church
• Don’t be easily offended and if you should be offended, address it immediately and expose the devil and put him to shame
• Don’t let offense address you because it may bring shame and lack of trust against you
• Pray continuously and make it a lifestyle. Prayer helps you build a strong relationship with God
• Be generous to each other by giving to the needs of others. It is important for us to serve God in this area because it brings a lot of blessings to us
• You must be careful not to become a nuisance in church by asking or scouting around for money or gifts from God’s people.
• This may drive people away from Church as they become uncomfortable, offended and may not return. If this happens and any person leaves church and falls into sin because of you, the Lord will hold you responsible for that individual’s soul.
• Do not cause the other to fall, become offended or walk away from the Lord
• The Lord will be faithful to bless you as you become a good steward and serve Him faithfully
2) Duties to each other: Vs 9, 14-21
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;
• Brotherly love here refers to the word Philadelphia
• Philadelphia means brotherly love in the scriptures, and is translated from the Greek word Philos, which means affectionate regards
• We are to love each other as brothers and sisters and unconditionally without expecting anything gainfully in return
• I cannot love you because of what you can give me. It does not matter whether you will give me anything or not, I still must love you the same as Christ commands me to love you.
• Matthew 22:37, John 15:12
• Resist evil and embrace good and righteousness
• Respect, honor and give high regard to another selflessly
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
• You are to bless those who oppress you and lie against you
• People may fight against you, insult you, make derogatory signs against you
• People may even hate you for being a Christian and call the police for you each time you play Christian music in your home
• They may steal from you, irritate you, and accuse you falsely
• Your family may even persecute you, not because you are doing something bad but doing good
• It may be that the more you bless someone in the family, the more they speak against you and not appreciate your efforts
• Your business partner may walk away with everything and leaves you with nothing
• Your trusted friends or employees may betray you and bring you down
• You are to bless them and not curse
• Someone may accuse you in Church, offend you, and may even gossip against you
• You must pray for them, bless them and don’t get upset and leave Church
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
• We are to celebrate each other and with each other
• Be compassionate towards one another
• Do not jealous another because he is promoted into the position you were seeking and you are not
• Rather, rejoice in his promotion and in his blessings with him
• Know that God will do likewise for you when He sees you happy for someone else
• Some people cannot stand to see others promoted or blessed more than them.
• God is the one who promotes and blesses, so don’t be jealous
• Why do you want God to give you a Mercedes benz when you cannot stand to see your neighbor drive one?
• Why would God bless you with a mansion when you are so jealous and offended with your friend who just bought a mansion?
• You must learn to rejoice with one another and be compassionate with them
• When someone is sad and going through problems, he or she needs you then like never before. Cheer them up. Encourage them and call them up.
• Invite them home and share a meal with them.
• Don’t wait to be invited before you invite them
• As a Christian, settle each other’s disputes and instill peace rather than watching your brothers and sisters fight.
• God wants to use you as a peacemaker, a giver, and a restorer this year
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble (Christians). Do not be wise in your own opinion
• Don’t get involved in the occult, witchcraft or demonic affairs
• Don’t be greedy, don’t steal and don’t plunder others
• Don’t be given to evil for power, fame and money
• Resent pride, ungodly or unfriendly friends (demonic worshippers) and make friends with Christians
• Don’t take any decision out of emotion or make an emotional decision
• Pray and ask God for guidance and direction
• Seek wisdom, knowledge and understanding from God
• God will be faithful to bless you this year beyond your imaginations
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” [a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”[b]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
• Our God will avenge your enemies for you.
• As a Christian, you must walk away from confrontation this year and always
• Do not exchange unholy words with anyone
• Don’t be quick to seek revenge because you can never revenge the way God would avenge for you
• Let your goodness to your enemies become your weapon against them
• For spiritual enemies, you must stand up against them by prayers through the word of God
• Have respect and value for your loved ones and other Christians.
• Honor each other in the house of God.
• Children, love, honor and respect your parents
• Parents love and value your children. Pray for them without ceasing
• Declare blessings on them and never curse your children
• Value each other’s opinions.
• Value each other’s properties and possessions
• Let God lead you in all your endeavors
• Pray for one another above all, love, love, and love. Amen.
All Copyrights Reserved
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
The Healing House Ministries
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on January 2, 2015 at 3:05 AM||comments (0)|
WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN ABOUT 2015.
• The year 2015 is a year that God is releasing His peace upon the earth. This is the time for reconciliation and peaceful negotiation between families, friends, peoples, communities, countries and nations.
• In 2015, nations in conflict are going to reconcile their differences with each other. This will strengthen diplomatic relations and economic ties. The world’s economy is on the rise as we see more of God’s people progressing from poverty to financial freedom.
• God is opening up doors for peace to rain between families and friends. His Kingdom is going to experience a great and powerful in gathering of believers. Many churches shall come together now than in the past. There will be much unity starting this year in the body of Christ. Home fellowships are going to grow and expand much more than before because of the peace that God brings to families and relationships.
• 2015 is the year of righteousness and Justice. It is the year of Holiness. You must pursue God with a clean heart if you desire His blessings. 2015 is the year that you cannot be influenced by offense and injustice. A year you must be quick to forgive one another and pursue God’s blessings for your life.
• 2015 is the year that God will sanitize the temple and His house. It is a year of cleansing and purification. Many people that are unrepentant and still living in sin will be blocked out. Those who oppose God and afflict God’s children will be exposed and destroyed. Fighting against God’s vessel means fighting against Him. This is why you are called to live a life of holiness and faithfulness to God from this year.
• Those who remain faithful to God will be given authority to rule in many areas such as in the Church, government, business, education, science, entertainment and in the media.
• You are to look carefully in every aspect of your daily involvement with people so you are not deceived. Do not allow people’s issues and problems to trap you down because the enemy is going to use them to distract you from focusing on God.
• Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Beware of the bondage of witchcraft and sexual sins.
• Not all that glitters in 2015 shall be gold. The enemy is planning to deceive many through events and new ideas that seem right and looks good but are actually filthy, sinful and abominable to God. The Lord is going to guide you as you live righteously and in holiness before Him.
• 2015 is a year of overflow, double blessing, and a year of continuous blessings for God’s children. This is the year of rediscovery of your lost blessings and glory. You shall excel higher and higher in 2015 than you’ve ever been.
• Beware of the plunderer. The enemy shall try to plant devourers in your household, in your neighborhoods to plunder your harvest. But God will raise a standard against your enemies. Is 59:19.
• This is the year of Physical change in our lives. The year of significant transformation. The year that we match into victory. The year of great economic, urban and rural expansion in the earth.
• The year that the war of the past can no longer hunt you because that past in your life has been defeated and made history. It is the year of supernatural breakthrough in the earth for God’s children. It is a year that brings great value into our lives.
• 2014 was a year that God plundered your enemies and brought them to shame.
• 2014 was the year that your afflictions ended and the stronghold of the wicked was destroyed. It was the year that the battle ended in our lives.
• 2015 is the beginning of an unending blessings in our lives. The year of forward ever and backward never. Many are going to seek after you, look for you to bless them. Those who deserted you are going to try to make their way back into your live. Forgive them but do not open new doors to be plundered.
• The year that God comes down to take care of His own. A year of divine alignment, the year of movement, the year of shifting in the earth.
• The year that God releases supernatural wisdom upon earth for His children. The year that God gives us the ability to know the things we would have never known in the past.
• The year that God gives us more spiritual and prophetic insight. The year that we begin to tell more prophetic revelations about the hidden plans of God.
• The year that God exposes the works of the enemy more to His people. The year that God opens our eyes to see both physically and spiritually.
• It is the year that your enemies will have peace with you. It is the year that you will eat bread with your enemies without looking back because God will turn the hearts of your enemies to seek you, and to favor you. They will fight for you, defend you and turn against themselves just to bless you.
• A year of true happiness and peace for the children of God. A year that God positions the righteous to take over the earth. Structures that held this world captive, God already started bringing them down in 2010-2011.
• 2015 is the year that God begins to bring peace in the earth because Christ is coming back soon.
• It is a year that we begin to take our positions in the earth. God has already started assigning those positions to us. Wherever you find yourself in 2015, in church, in government, in the workplace, wherever you are placed regardless of your status, know that God has placed you there to take authority. He has positioned you so you can move forward to your destiny.
• 2015 is a year of breakthrough. God does not want us to go into 2015 with issues of the past so we do not miss our destinies. All those who are destined to receive blessings are given peace by God.
• All those that God has elected to rule and reign in righteousness are positioned, washed and filtered by God for the work of the Kingdom. God truly wants a sanctified Church, a sanctified heart, a glorified ministry in 2015. Too bad for those who carry the issues of the past, un-forgiveness, unresolved conflicts, offense, sins and unrepentant hearts from 2014 into 2015 because they are going to miss out of God’s blessings.
• 2015 is a year of purging. God is delighted with His church, at the same time purging His church. He is bringing restoration to the church.
• The year that the All Knowing, All Sufficient and All Powerful God is coming into the earth in His majesty to visit His chosen, to touch and to renew their strength, their lives and put them in high places.
• A year that no one can come to the house of God with counterfeit and selfishness because God will not tolerate it. Many will migrate from Church because God will not stand their selfishness, their lip service, and their man pleasing service. God is going to look at matters from the heart. He is interested in those who worship Him in spirit and in truth.
• God is looking for those whose hearts are loyal and fixed in Him to bless them.
• Watch out for promotions and helpers coming your way. Be free to speak with God because He is near to you now than ever. Do not look too far for your needs because they are right there with you to grasp. God is with you to assist you, but you must ask and take the will of God into consideration.
5 Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
6 Your righteousness is like the great mountains;
Your judgments are a great deep;
O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
8 They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house,
And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures.
9 For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light.
10 Oh, continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You,
And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11 Let not the foot of pride come against me,
And let not the hand of the wicked drive me away.
12 There the workers of iniquity have fallen;
They have been cast down and are not able to rise.
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN
THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
All Rights Reserved 2015
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on May 13, 2014 at 2:25 AM||comments (0)|
FOR HEALING AND DELIVERANCE, TUNE IN WITH US ON THURSDAYS FROM 7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM AT WWW.THEIMSP.COM, SIGN IN AND CLICK ON I-CHURCH
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT YOU IN THIS SEASON
10 For thus says the LORD: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.
• The Lord is declaring to you that your crying times are over
• Your days of captivity in Babylon are over
• Your days of oppression, abuse, sickness, afflictions, bewitchments, poverty, suffering, pain, weeping, depression, manipulations, evil enslavement and days of harassments are over
• The times that you suffered from drug addictions, alcohol addiction, generational curses, rejection from your earthly father, earthly mother, the times you suffered rejections from your spouse, from your brothers, from your sisters, lack, neglect and conspiracies in the midst of your coworkers, amongst those you call friends, lies against you, the times you were unjustly accused are over. They have come to an end.
• My thought towards you, starting from today, is to give you peace and not to do you harm
• God has declared His unchangeable plan to give you peace at this hour, to give you favor, to show you mercy, and to remove evil from you
• God has finalized His plans to give you a great future and restore everything that your enemies stole from you
• He has finalized His plan to give you hope for your future and to make you trust in His name
• The Lord is saying, “I am giving you access to my private line 24/7 and you can call me anytime because I will be there for you.
• I shall be the one to pick up and speak to you one on one
• I will listen to all your requests and every intimate conversation we have together, I will keep in my heart and perform them all for you.
• When you look for Me I will be right there with you because of your good heart towards me
• I will search your hearts to reveal your true character
• I will be found by you because you seek me with all your heart.
• I will command restoration for you
• I will set you and your children free from your oppressors
• I will restore back all your inheritances and give you great success in this great city that you dwell in.
• You shall eat the good of this land and flourish in my peace
• I will be your Father and you shall be My sons and daughters.
• This is already done, and before you know it, it shall be there before your very eyes
Psalms 12:5 5 “For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy,
Now I will arise,” says the LORD;
“I will set him in the safety for which he yearns.”
• The days that the enemy oppressed you, abused you and got away with it are over
• Now you just have to call upon the Lord and He will arise and fight for you.
• He will cover you under the shadow of His wings
• He will put you under safety and command victory for you.
Jeremiah 33.3 3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
• Now when you are not sure of what to do, just call on the Lord
• When you are sad or depressed and there’s no one to comfort you, call on the Lord
• When you don’t know where to turn to and are afraid of losing it all, call on the Lord
• When it seems like everything is upside down and you are about to crash, just call upon the Lord
• When you cannot pay those bills and you know that many more are still coming, just call upon the Lord
• When the enemy is chasing you and refuses to let you go, just call upon the Lord
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
• The Lord says He will deliver you in the day of trouble.
• How does the day of trouble look like?
When you are sick and can’t get up from that bed and go to work
When you wake up to find your 109 gallon water heater leaking and flooding your entire garage
When you discover that the only television set in your house that was working is broken
When you receive a bad news about your health, your family, your job or whatever it is
• The Lord says, Call upon me and I will deliver you.
• This is a promise
• He wants you to have peace
• Your telephone companies may not want you to have peace, power companies may not want you to have peace, your mortgage companies, your creditors may not want you to have peace, But God wants to give you peace
• He will never send you a bill till you die
• If you ever receive a letter from God, just start going to the bank to cash that big check
• Some of you don’t want to border Him. Well, if you don’t, I will, or someone else will.
• Don’t think God is busy. He is not because BUSY means BEING UNDER SATAN’S YOKE, and you know God is never going to do that
• Call upon Him when you are going through stuff, in the day of trouble
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
5 I called on the LORD in distress;
The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
6 The LORD is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
• This is a new season for you IMSP
• The season of abundant mercy and grace
• The season of coming out of captivity
• The season of debt cancellation and supernatural transformation
• The season of your breakthrough and accomplishment
• The season of Kingdom expansion and personal growth
• The time for you to be healed from that sickness
• The time for you to be healed from that depression
• The time for you to be healed from that disease
• The time for you to rise up and declare your victory
• The time for you to tell the enemy “get thee behind me SHORTIE”
Jeremiah 8:21-22, Jeremiah said, 21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people I am hurt
I am mourning; Astonishment has taken hold of me. 22 Is there no balm in Gilead, Is there no physician there? Why then is there no recovery For the health of the daughter of my people?
• In this house, the time for grief is over. The Balm of Gilead is here
• Your personal Physician, Jesus Christ is here and He has come to heal you this moment
• You must call on Him and be consistent
• He is always waiting for you so He can fulfill His promises to you
All Copyrights Reserved
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
The Healing House Ministries
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on December 31, 2013 at 10:20 PM||comments (0)|
HOW DO YOU SET YOURSELF APART FOR THE BLESSINGS OF 2014
Jude Chapter 1:20-25
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;[d] 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,[e] hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
1) You must go into 2014 by Faith to possess your possessions.
Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV) 6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
• With Faith
a. You will always win in 2014
b. The word of God will always bear fruit for you
c. You will see your healing come to pass in 2014
d. You will cast out demons or force them out of their victims
e. Your storms shall cease and you shall become peaceful again
f. Your anointing shall grow in 2014
g. God will trust you and give you more breakthroughs
h. You will trust God much more for more miracles in 2014
2) You must pray in the Holy Spirit unceasingly in 2014
Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear, The name of the LORD from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.
• The Spirit of the Lord is your shield. He is the mark of Christ on you
• It is the job of the Holy Spirit to protect you, fight for you and keep you
• You must stay connected to the Holy Spirit throughout 2014 in prayers
• Speak and meditate in tongues
• Know that Prayer is having intimacy with God.
• When you are intimate with the Holy Spirit in 2014, your blessings shall be full
3) Keep yourself in God’s Love
• What can we do without the love of God?
• Love is a virtue and we must pursue love in 2014
• The New commandment is that we should love one another
In John 15:12, Jesus said, "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."
• You cannot say you love God and not love another
• Some people talk about love, preach about love but they don’t practice what they preach.
• When you forgive, you will be able to love
• When you love someone, you will not be able to judge them
• When you love someone, you will not take inventory of their wrongs
• You must practice how to give the Agape love of God in 2014.
• Love unconditionally. I may fail you in your expectations of me, and you may fail me in my expectations of you. But we must see beyond our failures and love each other unconditionally just as Christ loves us
• As we do this, it will be difficult for the enemy to divide us, pull us apart, and plant any offense between us
• This is how Christ sees us. Psalms 103:10-14 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor reward us according to our iniquities…
• Do not stay disconnected from your Church or Ministry and when you finally come to Church you become critical, judgmental or begin to point fingers of accusations. Stay connected with the body of Christ and the Holy Spirit so as to keep yourself informed of what God is doing.
• Come to Bible studies, come to prayer meetings, attend Sunday services, give to the building of God’s house. Do not lag behind in doing God's work. As you do, watch Him bless you beyond human understanding in 2014
4) Pursue Mercy
• Be merciful to everyone and seek God’s mercy as well
• As you show mercy especially to those in the Church, God will also show you mercy
Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.
Psalms 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy
• Forgive others, be kind hearted, give when it is within your power to do so
• Reject offense in 2014
• Be kind to your co-workers at work and co-laborers in the house of God
• Give good recommendations to all with all sincerity
• Choose to leave peacefully and happily with everyone
• Christ will be merciful to you and highly recommend you for promotion in 2014
5) Have Compassion in 2014
• Same as showing mercy
• Christ was very compassionate.
• His compassion brought healing and deliverance to all including you and me
• His compassion brought Salvation, Grace and Abundant life to us
• As you pray in the Holy Spirit, the measure of the gift of compassion increases in your life, and you are able to show more and more compassion to all.
6) Be Distinctive
• Set Yourself Apart for Christ
• Be different, live a life of purity and hate sin
• Commit yourself totally to Christ
• Be an example to the world and let them follow your lead
• Serve in the house of God with a humble, broken and contrite heart
• For these, God will not despise Psalms 51:17
Psalm 4:3 But know that the LORD has set apart[a] for Himself him who is godly; The LORD will hear when I call to Him.
7) Save with Fear and Pull them out of Fire
• 2014 is the year of fire
• Year of great Evangelical anointing
• You must win souls for the Kingdom of God in 2014
• Invite them to Church
• Some make mistakes of evangelizing and not inviting them to church. How will they grow? One time full meal will not last you a life time. So is the word of God
• Without growth, they’ll go right back into the world. They must be taught the word of God. They must be fed to maturity before being released
8- Hate the garment defiled by flesh
• You must hate sin and flee from the work of flesh
• When your flesh says, I feel like gambling, tell your flesh, I feel like giving extra money to God
• When your flesh says, your Pastor does not love you, tell your flesh the last time I checked, my Pastor was praying for me
• When your flesh says God does not care about you otherwise; He wouldn’t have allowed what happened to you to happen. Tell your flesh His Grace and Mercy are sufficient for me
• When your flesh says, I feel like drinking a glass of wine, tell your flesh, I feel like drinking the Blood of Jesus Christ or taking the Holy Communion
• When your flesh says, I don’t feel like going to Church today, tell your flesh my Pastor needs me to help in church today. I must go and give the love of God to those who need His love so desperately.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[a] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[b] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
9) Give Glory to God
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
The Healing House Ministries
All Copyrights Reserved.
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on December 22, 2013 at 2:30 AM||comments (0)|
• The year 2013 has been a year of rebellion in the Church and in the world.
• Many have walked away from God this year than in the years past
• 2013 has been a year of judgment for the wicked and the ungodly.
• It has been a year of revelation, strive and increased disasters
• It has also been a year of economic turn-around for many and a year of poverty for many
• Wars in the Middle East escalated this year as the rulers refused to yield to Christ
• The church has been at war with itself due to increased strife for power and position than seeking the One True God
• The enemy has turned man against God by causing pains and sufferings to man who now blames and accuses God for what he did not do
• Many have turned to the devil for answers than seek answers from their One True God
• Divorce is on the rise as the devil targets marriage as the core of unity and stability in the Kingdom of God
• Human trafficking, abortions, drug addictions, imprisonments, bribery and corruption are on the rise as we are fast approaching the end
• Betrayal has taken over the fabric of our existence as we find ourselves betraying each other with no conscience
• The word trust has disappeared from our vocabulary as we now embrace dishonesty and disloyalty
• Lies and corruption have taken over the governments of the world than transparency and integrity
• The children of God have become more victims as the ungodly prospers even more
2014 YEAR OF RESTORATION
• The good news is that 2014 is the year of Restoration.
• It is the year that God turns back our captivity and brings restoration to our lost glory
• It the year of great increase and harvest in the seven year cycle which started 2010
• 2014 is the year of excess. You will receive every blessing in excess
• God is giving out everything He has for His children in exceeding measures from 2014
• There will be more healing and deliverance because of the massive out pour of abundant grace
• A year that prominent world leaders shall transition to make way for the next generation
• For many of you, expect great restoration in your marriages and finances
• Many debts will be cancelled, written off or paid off in 2014
• We shall see breakthroughs in medical sciences and new inventions in technology
• 2014 shall come with worldly restrictions but heavenly abundance and freedom
• We shall witness tremendous growth in the Kingdom of God.
• We shall witness great spiritual transformation for those who are humble and submissive to the will of God
• 2014 is a year of Taking Back or Claiming Back your territories from the enemy
• It is the year of painful defeats against your enemies. Watch God fight your battles for you.
• God is very near to us and 2014 is a year of divine visitation. Expect to walk alongside with the Angels of God to rescue you when you are in trouble.
• Beware of competition and jealousy in the body of Christ. Stick to your calling no matter how glorious somebody else’s calling appears. God will glorify you when you are faithful in your calling
• You shall collect many spoils in 2014 from the battles of 2013
• Oppression shall not be your portion in 2014. The time has come for your enemies to become oppressed. Your plundering time is over. The time has come for God to plunder your enemies for your sakes.
• 2014 is the year of fire. Your God is a Consuming Fire. The proud shall be put to fire in 2014.
• 2014 is the year of great salvation. Many shall come to Christ as they embrace Christ. Evangelical anointing is being poured out in 2014 through 2015
TO GOD BE THE GLORY:
PROPHET DR. ELIJAH AKPAN, THE HEALING HOUSE MINISTRIES
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on December 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM||comments (0)|
In Exodus 15:23-26, the Lord says, ….“I AM THE LORD THAT HEALS YOU”
23 Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah.[a] 24 And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” 25 So he cried out to the LORD, and the LORD showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet.
There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them, 26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
My dear friends, Jesus Christ wants to heal you and deliver you from the affliction of the wicked one. Your afflictions could be diseases, cancer, stroke, depression and other conditions such as poverty, divorce process, generational curses, etc. None of these problems is ever greater than Jesus Christ. All He wants you to do is to receive Him as your Lord and Savior and believe that He is the Son of God and He is able to make all things new again in your life. I can assure you that He will heal you, for He is the Lord that Heals you.
Dear Lord Jesus, hear the cry of your people for help as they pray to you. I plead your precious blood over them and declare that they are the healed of the Lord. Forgive them of their sins and the sins of their fathers and forefathers. From today, enter their names into the Lamb's Book of Life in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. God bless you.
I Love you all in the name of Our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
|Posted by Pastor Elijah Akpan on December 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM||comments (0)|
Psalm 5:12 (NKJV)
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
This is a promise from God to you. Today, the Lord will bless you and strengthen you. He will destroy the devourer for your sake. Your hand shall not see corruption. Every evil tongue that speaks against you in condemnation shall be destroyed forever. You are a winner and not a loser. You are the head and not the tail. " The Lord will surround you as with a shield" in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
Prophet Dr. Elijah Akpan
IMSP-The Healing House Ministries.